15 Nov Winter Stylin: This Week’s top Favorites Roundup
This week’s Fashion roundup is all about looking fresh and stylish for the upcoming winter season. These popular favorites include a mix of cool and light colors to keep you looking clean and put together.
- Pamper your Feet with some warm, soft, plush socks that can be worn with winter boots or keep your feet warm overnight.
- Protect your mane with a chunky knitted beanie. Don’t let the dry static air ruin a good hair day. Also great for covering up those not so good hair days.
- Beautify with long lasting makeup using the popular and trending Fenty line by Rihanna.
- Pucker up and keep your lips hydrated and protected with a good lip balm.
- Stock up on beauty oils to keep your skin moisturized all winter long. Apply before your makeup to give you that healthy looking glow.
- Bundle up with a vest on top of your blouse and sweatshirts.